Photography That SellsPersonally experience The Travel Camel’s inspiring and informative workshops!
You will be engaged and entertained whilst learning important skills from a highly experienced trainer.
Course: Photography That Sells
Overview: Photography is an important way to promote your product – especially on Social Media and the Internet. But how do you capture great photographs? This introductory level course will teach you how to grasp the basics of using your camera.
- To use the different settings on a camera
- To decide what to photograph
- To capture a sense of place
- To use post-processing to perfect any image
- The importance of photographs in promoting your business
- Getting to know your camera
- The 3 C’s of photography – control, composition, connection
- Practical photography session
- Review and further tips
Duration: 1 day
Workshop Number: 20 participants
What to bring: Camera (preferably a DSLR or Mirrorless Camera), photo examples, shoes for walking.
Methodology: Presentation, Discussion, Practical Photography Session, Evaluation
Fee: Varies according to location
About the Trainer: Shane Dallas is a travel photographer who has been photographing for more than 40 years. He is renowned throughout the travel media community for the quality of his photographs and their ability to capture a sense of place.
Please contact me for further information.