THE HISTORY OF EGYPT TOUR 2018
There is something remarkable about visiting the historic sites of Egypt. Walking through ancient temples and tombs, one can marvel at a civilisation that still keeps mysteries not understood in this modern age.
In November 2018, join The Travel Camel as he returns for his third trip to Egypt to share his favourite places, some of which are rarely seen by visitors to the country.
What makes this tour special?
– The tour will be limited to 10 people, with the addition of a tour guide (an Egyptologist) and the tour leader (Shane Dallas).
– The tour will visit places usually missing on most itineraries including the spectacular Temple of Abydos and the Valley of the Nobles.
– This tour is designed for slow travel meaning more time at the best sites.
– The tour will not use a Nile Cruise as such cruises allow too little time at the historic sites.
– Photographic advice from The Travel Camel.
The planned itinerary for this tour is 13 days in the second half of November 2018. The tour will currently include the following:
3 nights staying in Giza (Cairo) including visits to the Pyramids, Saqqara and the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities.
5 nights staying in Luxor including visits to the Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Nobles, Medinut Habu, and the Temples of Hatshepsut, Luxor and Karnak. Day trips will take us to Abydos, Dendara, Edfu and Kom Ombo.
3 nights staying in Aswan including visits to Temple of Philae, the Unfinished Obelisk and the Temple of Kalbasha.
1 night staying in Abu Simbel to visit the temple and enjoy the Sound and Light show.
All accommodation will be in 4+ star hotels.
The cost will be below 3000 USD per person twin share
If you are interested in exploring the ancient wonders of Egypt, please fill in the form below.